The number one food destination in the country!!

Breaking

Sunday, August 18, 2019

WHY PARIS IS A DREAM HONEYMOON LOCATION

It is a known fact that paris is the city of love and it is every couples dream to visit the city of love at  least once in their lifetime.

Traveling to Paris has been on my bucket list for a very long time but I think I'm going to wait till I get married and it's time for my honeymoon. You might be wondering, why is Paris so important that you hold it dear to your heart to the point of planning a honeymoon (you don't even know when that's going to happen) there.

In this article I will tell you why i believe Paris is a dream location for your honeymoon

Reasons why i chose Paris

There are several reason why I chose Paris as my dream honeymoon location but I'm just going to list 2

  • The Language:      French is widely considered as the language of love, it just sounds palatable to the ear. What better place to speak some sweet nothings into my lover's ear (in French of course) than in the city of love itself
  • The Attractions:       The real reason i chose Paris, France as my favorite honeymoon spot are the romantic spots. Having dinner atop the Eiffel Tower, looking down from the top of the tower is considered one of the most romantic feelings ever. Walk through history holding hands like lovebirds in the Louvre museum, visit the Notre Dame Cathedral and get tempted to renew your wedding vows.
The list of reasons I'll love to visit France and Paris of course are just too many, but I don't have any plans set down for my travel though and that's because I have a secret which i will share with you. I will use Timbu as my travel advisor and I'm sure i will have the honeymoon of my life because we only honeymoon once - do we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox